Majken Kruse Career Synopsis
* Born in Denmark and emigrated to Canada with her family
while still at school age
* Started her career as a model in Canada and USA with
several international contracts
* Moved to London. Continued as a model and
* Became a professional London Photographer in
1980s- covering weddings,
portraits, PR. Qualified in the British Institute of Professional
Photography - BIPP
* In the 1990s she extended her professional
qualifications to Associate of the British Institute of Professional
Photographers and the Royal
Photographic Society (ARPS) and as a Craftsman of the Guild of Wedding Photographers.
/ tuition along side her work as a
photographer. Extended her services to the West of England as well as
London. He tutorial work started as a service for professional photographers
extended to cover both professional and amateur photographers.
* 2006 - Moved to Esher. Photographic service re focused on Surrey, London
and Home Counties - ,portraits, PR and business / social events, weddings.
Photography Tutorials / courses / tuition / mentoring provided at client location
and Esher, Elmbridge.
* 2011 - Focus continues on photography for portraits
and business / PR
and weddings and teaching amateur and professional photographers through her
photography tutorials - one on one.
Kruse: 0845 644 7030 & 01372 470 343